Ocedo Cloud Networking Solution Debuts at AWS re:Invent 2015.
Bringing SD-WAN Connectivity Automation to AWS
KARLSRUHE, GERMANY- October 6, 2015 – Ocedo GmbH, global provider of software defined networking solutions, today unveiled Ocedo for Amazon Web Services at AWS re:Invent 2015. Complementing its existing gateways, access points, and switches for the physical world, Ocedo for AWS delivers a complete networking system for branches, edge networks, and the cloud. Distributed organizations can now automate the connecting of all their AWS Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs) across different regions and to their company offices.
“Ocedo for AWS makes possible truly automated hybrid-cloud connectivity and entirely eliminates expensive and error-prone network configuration”, said Jan Hichert, Ocedo CEO. “Now our customers and partners can transparently and seamlessly connect their different data center locations and their branches.”
Ocedo for AWS is offered exclusively through the Amazon Web Services marketplace in all Amazon regions. With Ocedo’s advanced automation features, administrators can watch as Ocedo Gateways are deployed and their AWS networks are connected together with a full mesh VPN overlay. Using Ocedo also provides a clear picture of all AWS instances, network devices, and users across their entire organization, alerting when unknown devices join the network at any office in the company or a new instance is started in a VPC on the other side of the world.
- Secure AWS Integration - Connect and synchronize with your AWS resources using the latest in Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Automated VPN – Ocedo AutoVPN connects your VPCs together without you having to manually configure VPN parameters, type IP addresses, or perform cumbersome manual parameter matching.
- Automated Routing - Ocedo RouteVPN makes networks reachable over the AutoVPN links. Say goodbye to creating and editing VPN routes by hand.
- Non-Disruptive - Deployed alongside your existing AWS resources, Ocedo provides an enhanced, automated VPN overlay that doesn’t disrupt your existing cloud configurations.
- Unparalleled Clarity - The Ocedo Cloud Console displays a global inventory of all devices, instances, ports and users to give a current view of your operations, and alerts you when things change.
- Client Agent - The included Ocedo Agent gives employees a client program that provides access to company AWS applications automatically when they leave a corporate office to travel or work from home.
AWS encourages the compartmentalization of cloud architectures into smaller, blast-protected designs using multiple VPCs, providing better security by limiting attack surfaces and containing damage from misconfigurations. AWS delivers great products for building secure architectures, and even more options on how to use each of them both separately and together.
“Ocedo makes it possible to automatically connect VPCs, accelerating the deployment of advanced, cloud architectures,” said Stephen Schmidt, AWS VP and CISO. “Customers can create VPN tunnels at scale with minimal need to manually configure, connect, and create routes between their VPCs. This eases deployment and simplifies ongoing management.”
Addressing the full range of connectivity needs of distributed organizations, Ocedo’s branch and edge networking solution enables hybrid WAN, guest and BYOD access, safe Internet access, and network functions virtualization (NFV).
Ocedo was started by the founders of Astaro, the leading German IT security provider, which was acquired by Sophos in 2011. Ocedo has employees in Australia, Canada, Germany, Romania, Singapore and Taiwan, and a growing network of service partners on four continents.
Visit Ocedo at AWS re:Invent 2015 Booth Number 329.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ocedo is the smart way to efficiently connect distributed enterprises. Powered by software defined WAN technology, Ocedo enables IT administrators to automate branch and edge networks from the cloud. By eliminating manual network configuration, Ocedo accelerates deployment of hybrid WAN, guest and BYOD access, safe Internet access, distributed LAN and WIFI, cloud / Hybrid-cloud connectivity, and network functions virtualization. www.ocedo.com
For further information please contact:
Thank you, your comment successfully submitted
your comment has been submited, it might take a while to be moderated.