Industry’s first cloud-managed and SDN-enabled network solution for distributed organizations, reduces operating expense when creating and managing enterprise networks
KARLSRUHE, GERMANY, 15December 2014 – Ocedo GmbH, global provider of software defined networking (SDN) solutions for distributed organizations, has started commercial shipment of its network automation solution. Comprised of a cloud controller, gateways, switches, and access points, Ocedo offers a comprehensive – software and hardware – system to connect enterprise networks in minutes. With configuration automation, aggregated network visibility and troubleshooting, all managed from a single console, network administrators can efficiently orchestrate ever more distributed networks at significantly lower expense.
- Ocedo Connect, the cloud controller, enables network administrators to easily and efficiently plan, deploy and operate enterprise networks. Through a secure, web-based console, administrators have complete visibility of all network activity, allowing for a proactive approach to network security and management. Ocedo Connect is run from Ocedo’s data center, Amazon Web Services or your private cloud.
- Ocedo Gateway, models G50, G100, and Gateway VM, connect local area networks up to 1,000 users and data centers to wide area networks (AutoVPN), secure network traffic by user and application (Firewall), and manage Internet connectivity (Uplink Balancing).
- Ocedo Wireless, access point models AP3, AP5 and AP5r, provides enterprise-grade mobility and Wi-Fi for guests, employees and internet-enabled “things” across all locations. Smart roaming streamlines connectivity handover between access points and sites, user-based network access control secures BYOD environments.
- Ocedo Switching consists of cloud managed SDN switches. Key features include cloud stacking, cloud trunking, network zoning, port security, traffic prioritization – all with zero noise (no moving parts). Available Q1 2015.
“Ocedo simplifies the set up and ongoing management of software defined networks by delivering an easy to use cloud controller along with cost-effective hardware platforms,” said Jan Hichert, Ocedo CEO. “Already, over 100 managed service providers (MSPs) have signed up to test drive Ocedo, as they look for innovation and ways to grow their network as a service business.”
Ocedo has personnel in Australia, Canada, Germany, Romania, Singapore and Taiwan and a growing business partner organization spanning four continents.
As of February 2015 the company will be hitting the road introducing its SDN solution to a broad audience in a roadshow visiting around 20 cities on 4 continent: www.ocedo.com/roadshow
- Become an Ocedo Partner
- Try Ocedo Now
- Learn more in a Product Webinar
- View a video interview with Ocedo’s CEO
- Read SDN at Ocedo blog post by Ocedo’s Chief Architect
- Follow Ocedo on Facebook and Twitter
Ocedo is the smart way to connect today’s growing, agile organizations. The Ocedo system enables IT administrators to easily manage multi-site networks from the cloud, eliminating the hassle of manually configuring individual network components. Ocedo partners offer complete networks as a service, enabling customers to quickly deploy fast and reliable infrastructure. With over a decade of experience in engineering networks for thousands of organizations around the globe, the Ocedo team is delivering the benefits of software-defined networking to distributed enterprise networks. To test drive Ocedo, visit www.ocedo.com.
For further information please contact:
Sandra Groezinger, Ocedo, T. +49 721 754034-29, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ute Richter, Hill+Knowlton Strategies, T. +49 69 97362-22, Email: email@example.com
Thank you, your comment successfully submitted
your comment has been submited, it might take a while to be moderated.